THOW

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Moving on...

After nearly ten months traveling in the Pacific Northwest (Oregon, Washington and British Columbia), and enduring 170 inches of rain in six of those ten months, I'm headed south to Palm Springs. Kinda, sort of...counter to the normal snowbird rotation. But, I'm anything but normal. Had some major truck engine upgrades, and it performs perfectly. If you ever need a mechanic in the Florence, Oregon, area, I have a great recommendation.

Currently, I'm in Santa Rosa, California, visiting family and friends; I depart tomorrow on my journey southward. I'll stop on Interstate 5 near the Grapevine, and the following day head on to Palm Springs. I'll have the wonderful pleasure of skirting the Los Angeles metropolitan basin using Interstate 210 to Interstate 10.  The traffic will be highly congested, with, I'm sure white knuckle moments. 

I'm scheduled to stay in Palm Springs until early December; if I make it that long. I may pull up stakes and head east to Tucson, Arizona, or Santa Fe, New Mexico. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the heat and drying out my tiny home on wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment